ESIC Bihar Teacher, Super Specialist Recruitment interview date 2022
ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Bihta, Patna (ESIC Bihar) proposes to fill the positions of
- Medical teaching faculty
- Associate Professor,
- Assistant Professor,
- Super Specialists,
- Adjunct Faculty, and
- Senior Residents
All vacancies will be on a contractual basis through walk-in interviews in the disciplines listed below.
Details of ESIC Bihar Interview :
Date of Interview :
Mode of Interview
College Council Room, ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Bihta, Patna- 801103
Details of Vacancies and Reservation Position (post-wise)
The following are the details of the vacancies and reservation positions:
- Endocrinology has Super Specialist (Full-Time / Part-Time) positions available (UR-1).
- Departments of gastroenterology (UR-1), haematology (OBC-1), and oncology (SC-i).
- Reservation policies will not apply to part-time engagements or empanelments.
- In the event that no qualified applicant from the reserved category is available, General Candidates may be considered for the post reserved for that category for a full-time contractual appointment on a 44-day basis.
- Alternatively, the candidate has the option of part-time engagement or impalement.
- Adjunct professor is also required for each session of 03 hours (minimum of 3 sessions per month At Rs. 4000/6000 per day).
- The candidates who are interested should report for document verification at 09.00 AM in the venue at ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Bihta, Patna, Bihar. The interview will commence at 10.00 AM on the same day, as per the schedule mentioned below.
- A detailed advertisement and application form are available for download from the website www.esic.nic.in.
- Appointment to these positions is strictly contractual and is terminable with one month's notice on either side. Because these positions will be filled through the selection and appointment of regular candidates, selection to these positions does not confer the right to confirmation or continuation.
- Candidates with the qualifications and position of Professor or retd. as Professor may be selected as Professor against the post of Associate Professor if no candidate is available for the post of Associate Professor, and they will be paid the consolidated salary of Professor.
- If suitable category candidates are not available, the seats may be filled for a period of less than 45 days by any of the respective discipline candidates.
- Experience will be considered based on the job requirements until the date of the walk-in-interview.
- Reservations will be made in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- According to EWS guidelines, unfilled posts are not carried forward or considered backlog vacancies; however, UR category candidates may be eligible to apply for EWS vacancies.
- Seats may be added or removed at the time of the interview.
- No private practice, in any capacity, is permitted.
Name of Post
Age (Not exceeding)
Super Specialists Full/ Part Time
* For SC/ST candidates, the age limit is relaxed by 5 years, and for OBC candidates, it is relaxed by 3 years.
*Candidates seeking reservation benefits under the SC/ST/OBC/EWS categories must submit certificates in the prescribed format from the Government of India to support their claim.
The OBC Certificate must be current and not older than one year from the date of the interview.
As per NMc/MCI guidelines
Super Speciality Specialist
*A recognised MBBS degree qualification is listed in the first or second schedules, or Part II, of the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications listed in Part II of the third schedule must also meet the requirements of Subsection (3) of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (102 of 1956).
A postgraduate degree or experience in the relevant super-speciality is required.
Super Speciality Specialist
• A recognised MBBS degree as defined in the third Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (first schedule, second schedule, or Part II) (102 of 1956). Having educational qualifications described in Part II of the 3rd schedule must also additionally fulfill the eligibility requirements of Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act (MCA), 1956, subsection (3). (102 of 1956).
• Five years of experience in the subject super-specialist after acquiring a postgraduate degree in the concerned super-specialty.
Note: For holders of a Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or a Masters of Chirurgical (M.Ch) qualification with a five-year duration, the period of senior Postgraduate residency rendered in the final part of described Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or Masters of Chirurgical (M.Ch) shall be considered towards the requirement of experience.
MBBS with a PG (MD/DNB) in the subject specialty from a recognised university, with eight years of professional experience in the concerned specialty following completion of the PG degree.
A master's degree or a diploma in the relevant field from a recognised university. The applying candidate must be affiliated with the Medical Council of India (MCI).
Pay & Allowances
1. ESIC has taken (adopted) Consolidated Remuneration structure mentioned below :
As per NMc / MCI guidelines
Professor (up to Rs. 2.2 lakh), Associate Professor (upto Rs. 1.88 lakh), and Assistant Professor (upto Rs. 1.42 lakh) will receive a consolidated salary based on experience under the SRESTA scale.
Professor (Rs. 1,77,000/-), Associate Professor (Rs. 1,16,000/-), and Assistant Professor (Rs. 1,01,000/-) consolidated compensation (other than retired Army medical teachers) would be paid.
Entry level — Rs. 2,00,000/-
Professor (director) / Professor, Rs. 6,000/- per day
professor (Additional) / Associate Professors are paid Rs. 4,000 per day.
• Each Adjunct Faculty member will be required to conduct at least three 3-hours sessions every month.
• The Visiting Faculty shall not be involved in the department's ordinary administrative work and shall not assume the functions and responsibilities of the department's full-time faculty.
Basic pay of Rs. 67,700/- (Level 11) + NPA (pre-revised) + other allowances as permitted by the rules per month.
- No other allowances, such as DA, NPA, or HRA, would be paid to faculty.
- Retired government officers shall be paid emoluments in accordance with the corporation's current rules. The pension from the previous job will not be deducted from the consolidated pay.
- No private practice is permitted while serving in ESIC.
Terms of Contract
- Contractual faculty will be hired on a consolidated remuneration basis for a term of three years at the commencement, with the option of a two-year extension. The incumbent would serve for the first year of the contract, regardless of whether or not regular faculty joined during that time. The contract, however, can be terminated with one month's notice, by joining regular faculty in subsequent years of the contract, or by reaching the age of 70 years, whichever comes first. However, unless there is misconduct or irregularity, the incumbent's continued employment is contingent on a positive annual appraisal.
- In the case of Senior Residents, the initial term will be 01 (one) year, renewable every year for a total of three years based on satisfactory performance and conduct.
- Either party may terminate or discontinue the contractual engagement with one month's notice without assigning a reason.
- Other terms and conditions as issued by competent authorities from time to time will apply. Application Fee Amount (shall be collected at the time of interview)
SC/ST/ ESIC (Regular employees)/ Female Candidates, Ex-servicemen & PH candidates
All Other categories
The application form should be accompanied by the following testimonials:
- Two copies of a recent passport-size photograph that has been self-attested.
- Self-attested phtocopies of certificates and required testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), educational qualification, experience in a particular field, research papers and publications etc.
- At the time of the interview, original certificates and testimonials in support of proof of age (Date of Birth), educational qualification, experience, research papers, publications, etc., should be submitted.
- Employees of the Central Government, State Government, Central Autonomous Bodies, State Autonomous Bodies, Central Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs), and State Public Sector Undertakings (SPSUs) must present a NOC (No-Objection Certificate) from their employing authority at the time of verification of documents.
Procedure for Selection
- Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in interviews before the Selection Board.
- The outcome will be communicated via e-mail and displayed on the website.
- Selected candidates must begin work as soon as they receive an offer of employment.
- If no candidates are available for the position of Professor, Associate Professor candidates who are eligible and have experience for the position of Professor or who have retired as Professor may be selected as "Professor against the post of Associate Professor" and will be paid the consolidated salary of Professor.
- The mere submission of an application does not entitle the candidate to an interview unless they report on the scheduled date and time.
- Applications for each post should be submitted separately and in the prescribed format only.' Applications submitted in any other format or that are incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates should check their eligibility and report for the interview on the scheduled date and time.
- Documents will be verified with original certificates until 10.30 a.m.
- There will be no TA/DA paid to candidates who attend the walk-in-interview.
- ESIC Bihar (Bihar Region) reserves the right to modify or cancel the recruitment process at any stage. Such a decision will be binding and applicable to all applicants or parties involved.
- False declarations/submission of false information, or any other action in violation of the law, will result in the cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to interview on a provisional basis, subject to a thorough review of their eligibility conditions.
- If selected, candidates must be registered with the MCI/State Medical Council before beginning work.
- Completed applications should be sent to the recruitment cell at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1:00 PM on or before January 27, 2022, or they can be submitted on the day of the interview when reporting for a walk-in-interview.
- The interviews will take place in the Medical College Council room ACADEMIC BLOCK, ESIC MCH, BIHTA, PATNA 801103
- ESIC, however, reserves the right to change the location if necessary.
- The Dean reserves the right, at any time, to cancel or postpone the recruitment process.
- Candidates may contact the Rectt. Cell Nodal Officer ESIC BIHTA at 9470801020 between 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. on weekdays and 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on weekends for clarification. They can also send their questions to email@example.com.
- For more information, go to www.esic.nic.in Recruitment.