ESIC Bihar Division Recruitment
In the year 2022, the ESIC Bihar division (through ESIC Central) has solicited applications.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS (through ESIC's website at www.esic.nic.in) are invited for regular recruitment to the posts of
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC),
- Stenographer (Steno.), and
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) in ESIC as follows:
Details of Vacancies
Scale of Pay
UDC & Steno.
Pay Scale – 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) as per 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission).
Pay Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000-56,900) as per 7th CPC (Central Pay Commission).
They will be entitled to DA, HRA, Transport Allowance, and other benefits in addition to paying, depending on the rules in effect at the time.
Essential Educational and Other Qualification
1. A degree from an affiliated university or its equivalent.
2. Working computer knowledge, including the use of office suites and databases.
1. A 12th-grade educational qualification or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Skill Test Norms:
Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute.
50 minutes (English),
65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
Matriculation (10th) or equivalent Qualification from recognized Board.
NOTE: Candidates who have not obtained/will not obtain the educational qualification as of the closing date for receipt of online applications are ineligible and should not apply.
Also Read : ESIC Recruitment 2022 Notification
UDC & Steno.
Between the ages of 18 and 27 as of the application deadline of February 15, 2022.
Between the ages of 18 and 25 as of the application deadline, February 15, 2022.
(a) The upper age limit for persons belonging to reserved categories, namely ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and ESIC Employees and Government Servants, is as follows:
UR- 10 years
OBC- 13 years
SC/ST- 15 years
According to DoPT guidelines, a candidate under PWD is eligible for age relaxation in various posts, subject to a maximum age of 56 years. Furthermore, in the case of a PWD who is also an ESIC/Govt. Employee, concessions will be available to him/her as a 'person with a disability or as an 'ESIC/Govt. Employee,' whatever is more beneficial to the applicant (her/him
UR- 3 years (*)
OBC- 6 years (*)
SC/ST- 8 years (*)
(*) after deducting period of the military service rendered from the actual age
Employees of ESIC or government employees who have served for at least three years in a regular and continuous capacity as of the application deadline are eligible to apply.
UR- upto 40 years
OBC- upto 43 years
SC/ST- upto 45 years
Note- Candidate should continue to working of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment or in the event of his/her selection.
Other categories of persons
I.As per the guidelines and notifications issued by the Government of India from time to time
(a) Indian Citizen or
(b) a citizen of Nepal, or
(c) a citizen of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who entered in India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanently settled in India, or
(e) any person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Burma, East African Countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi.
Provided, however, that a candidate in categories (b), (c), (d), and (e) above is a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Any candidate who needs a certificate of eligibility (CoE) may be allowed for the Examination.
They will be appointed only after the Government of India has issued them the required eligibility certificate.
Important Points for Candidates to Note before Applying Online
- Before applying online, candidates should scan the following documents:
- photo (4.5cm x 3.5cm)
- your signature (with black ink)
- left thumb imprint (on white paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (must be on white paper with black ink) ensuring that all scanned documents fulfill the eligibility specified in this nofitication.
- (ii) No signatures in CAPITAL LETTERS will be accepted.
- (iii) The left thumb impression must be scanned in a proper way and should not be smudged.
(If any candidate does not have a left thumb, he/she may give his/her right thumb.)
- (iv) The handwritten declaration matter should be as follows: "I, (Name of the candidate/applicants), hereby declare that all of the information entered in the online application form is correct, true, and valid." "I will produce the required documents as needed."
- (v) The above-mentioned handwritten declaration must be written by the candidates in their own handwriting. It should be only in English. If it is written and uploaded by someone else or in a language other than English, the application will be deemed invalid. if the candidate is visually impaired as well as not unable to write, the text of the declaration. This declaration should be typed and their left-hand thumb impression should be placed in the typed declaration, and should be uploaded to the document as specified.)
- (vi) Now get ready for online payment of the application fee.
- (vii) Have a valid personal email address and mobile phone number that you will keep active until the end of the Recruitment Process. Through the registered e-mail ID, ESIC may send notifications to download call letters for the Examination, etc. If a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he or she must create a new e-mail ID and mobile number before applying online and must keep that email account and mobile number active.
- Candidates should read the details info in esicbihar.in
- Then they should visit the Central website of ESIC : www.esic.nic.in and choose the option from the drop-down menu displayed "APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC," which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, select the "Click here for Registration" tab and enter your name, contact information, and email address. The system will provide/generate a Provisional Reg. Number/Password will be displayed on the screen. The Provisional Registration Number/Password should be noted/written down by the candidate for future reference. An email and SMS with the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent as well.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one sitting, he or she can save the information already entered by selecting the "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submitting the online application, candidates should use the "SAVE AND NEXT" feature to double-check the information in the online application form and make any necessary changes. Candidates who are blind or visually impaired should fill out the application form carefully and have the details verified to ensure that they are correct before submitting it.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill out and verify the information provided in the online application as no changes will be permitted/accepted after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The candidate's or his/her father's/ husband's et. Any change or alteration discovered may disqualify the candidate.
- Click the 'Validate your details and 'Save & Next' buttons to validate your information and save your application.
- Candidates can then proceed to upload their photo and signature in accordance with the specifications outlined in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photographs and Signatures.
- Candidates can then proceed to fill out the rest of the Application Form.
- Before clicking COMPLETE REGISTRATION, click the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form.
- Modify details as needed, and then click 'COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature, and other information you entered are correct.
- Navigate to the 'Payment' tab and complete the payment.
- 12. Press the 'Submit' button.
Amount of Application Fee :
Female Candidates, SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates, and Ex-Servicemen
* This fee of Rs. 250/- will be refunded, less any applicable bank charges, if the candidate appears in the Phase - I Written Examination.
All other categories
Mode of Payment (Online Mode)
- The payment gateway is integrated into the application form, and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets are all acceptable methods of payment.
- PLEASE WAIT FOR THE SERVER'S INFORMATION AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM. DO NOT USE THE BACK OR REFRESH BUTTONS TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGES.
- An e-Receipt will be generated upon successful completion of the transaction.
- Failure to generate a 'E-Receipt' indicates a PAYMENT FAILURE. Candidates are suggested to login again using their Provisional Reg. Number and Password, and again try to pay a fee if the payment fails last time..
- Candidates must print a copy of the e-Receipt and the online Application Form, which includes the fee information.
- Please keep in mind that if the same cannot be generated, the online transaction may have failed.
- Credit Card Users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupees. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert the amount to your home currency using current exchange rates.
- Once your transaction is complete, please close the browser window to ensure the security of your data.
- Following payment of fees, there is the option to print an application form containing fee information.
- Female candidates,
- Departmental Candidates, and
- candidates belonging to
- Scheduled Caste,
- Scheduled Tribe,
- Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), and
They should provide the details of the beneficiary account, where they would like to receive the free to be refunded, such as
- Beneficiary Name,
- Bank Name,
- Account Number, and
- IFS Code, among others.
Scanning and Uploading of Documents Guidelines
Before applying online, an applicant must have a scanned (digital) image of his or her photo and signature that meets the requirements listed below.
Photograph Image: -
- A current passport-size colour photograph is required.
- Make yourself sure that the photo is in colour mode (not Blanck and White) and has a light-colored background, preferably white colour.
- With a relaxed position, facing straight towards the camera.
- If the photo is taken on a sunny day, your face should be opposite the sun or in the shade so your face doesn't squint and there will be no harsh shadows.
- If it is taken using flash, make sure there should be no "red-eye" effect.
- If you use glasses, ensure sure there are no reflections and that you can see your eyes properly.
- While the photo is being taken, no caps, Hats, and dark glasses should be used. The religious hat is permitted, but must not obscure your vision.
- The image size is 200 by 230 pixels (preferred)
- File size: between 20kb to 50kb.
- Make sure the size of the scanned image shouldn't exceed the limit of 50kb. If the file is larger than 50 kb, change the scanner's settings, such as the DPI resolution, the number of colors, and so on, while scanning.
- Admission to the examination will be rejected/denied if the photo is not uploaded at the Photo Upload location. The candidate will be held accountable for this.
- The candidate should also make sure that his or her photo is posted in the appropriate location and that his or her signature is uploaded in the appropriate location. The candidate will not be allowed to take the exam if a photo in place of a photo and a signature in place of a signature is not uploaded properly.
- The candidate must ensure that the photo to be uploaded is the correct size and that the candidate's face is clearly visible.
- On white paper, the applicant must sign using a black ink pen.
- The applicant's signature should be the only one on the document.
- Your signature will be used on the Admit Card and other required documents as needed.
- The applicant will be rejected if the signature on the attendance sheet or the Admit Card that was signed at the time of the examination, does not match with the uploaded signature.
- Signatures and handwritten declarations should be in running hand/sentence case, written in CAPITAL LETTERS are not acceptable.
- File format: jpg/jpeg
- Size: 140 × 60 pixels at a resolution of 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality)
- 10 KB – 20 KB file size
Left Thumb Impression
• The candidate must make a left thumb impression on a white piece of paper using black or blue ink.
Declaration written by hand:
- The substance of the handwritten declaration must be as intended.
- The declaration should not be written in CAPITAL LETTERS if it is written by hand.
- The declaration must be in language written on white paper and it should be written with black or blue ink by the applicant.
- 'The handwritten declaration must be signed by the applicant and no one else.
- A declaration written by hand
- Dimensions of Declaration should be : 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI (better for required quality) i.e. 10 cm * 5 cm (Width * Height) o File type: jpg / jpeg
- File Size: 50–100 kilobytes Scanning the documents entails the following steps:
- The resolution of the scanner should be set to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Change the colour to True Color.
- The above-mentioned file size
- Crop the image to the edge of the photograph/signature/left thumb impression/handwritten statement in the scanner, then crop the image to the final size in the upload editor (as specified above).
- The image should be in a JPG or JPEG format file. image01.jpg or image01.jpeg are two examples of file names. By listing the file properties or hovering the mouse over the image file icon, you can see the dimensions of the image.
- Using MS Paint or MSOffice Picture Manager, candidates using MS
Windows/MSOffice can simply collect documents in.jpeg format with a maximum
- file size of 50kb (photograph and handwritten statement) and 20kb (signature and left thumb impression). Scanned documents should be saved in .jpg or .jpeg format
- format using the 'Save As' option in the File menu, and the size can be reduced to less than 50 kb (photograph and handwritten declaration) and 20 kb (signature and left thumb impression) using the crop and then resize option in the 'Image' menu (please see points I and (ii) above for pixel size). Similar features can be found in other photo editors as well.
- An error notice will appear if the file size and format are not as specified.
- The candidate will see a link to upload his or her photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration in the Application form while filling out the Online Application Form.
- Uploading the Documents Procedure
- Separate upload links will be provided for the photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Browse/Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/signature / left thumb/handwritten declaration file has been saved. By clicking on the image files "Upload Photograph/signature / left thumb impression/handwritten declaration."
- Click and got the location to choose file/file.
- Select 'Open/Upload' from the drop-down menu.
Your Online Application will not be accepted by the recruitment agency unless you upload
- Left thumb impression, and
- Handwritten declaration in the order provided.
- The Phase I Preliminary Examination is just for qualification purposes, and the marks will not be used to determine final merit.
- For each incorrect answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted.
- On the basis of their performance in the Phase I Preliminary Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Phase II in a ratio of 1:10, or roughly 10 times the number of vacancies in each category
Note: For final selection, the marks earned in the Phase – II Main Examination will be taken into account. For each incorrect answer, one-fourth of the mark assigned to that question will be deducted. On the basis of their performance in Phase – II Main Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Phase-III Computer Skill Test in a ratio of 1:5, i.e. about 5 times the number of openings in each category.
Note: In the case of PWDs, functioning knowledge of computers is required. Candidates who are unable to type will be evaluated by taking a 50-question Objective Type Computer Test with no negative marking. The Computer Skill Test will be a qualification test. The marks earned will not be factored into the merit ranking.
The percentages for the II (Main Exam) will be 45 percent for UR, 40 percent for OBC and EWS, 35 percent for SC, ST, and Ex-Servicemen, and 30 percent for PWD. The qualifying marks for PWD applicants in Phase III
- Computer Skill Test/Computer Test shall be decided by ESIC's recruitment body.
CANDIDATES' IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates must submit their applications online at www.esic.nic.in. There is only one method is applicable to apply for the ESIC Bihar, no other modes or methods applicable. Applications sent in any other manner will be rejected outright. Visit our website at www.esic.nic.in to apply online.
- After submitting the online application, candidates must print a copy of the completed application and keep it with them.
- CANDIDATES DOSN'T NEED to be REQUIRED TO SUBMIT PRINTOUTS OF THEIR CONFIRMATION PAGES OR ANY OTHER DOCUMENT TO ESIC OR ESIC BIHAR BY POST OR HAND. They will be needed to submit a printout of their online application, as well as supporting papers, at a later time.
- CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO SUBMIT A SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A SINGLE ESIC POST.
- If he/she submits several online applications for the same position in one or more Regions/States, he/she must guarantee that the online application with the higher "Application Number" is complete in all respects, including payment.
- Applicants who apply multiple online applications for the same post in ESIC Bihar and more Regions/States should be aware that the ESIC will only accept the online application submitted with the highest "Application Number,".
- All other applications for the same post in ESIC Bihar or more States /Regions will be rejected. Once you pad fees for an online application, It is not transferable to another "Application Number."