Bihta ESIC Hospital
The 100-bed Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) hospital at Bihta in Patna district was inaugurated in July 2018.
ÌIt started its service from February, 2021. ESIC Bihta Hospital is also called ESI Hospital Bihta.
It was awaiting demand and is a good initiative for the beneficiaries of the ESIC scheme.
The beneficiaries and their dependents insured under the ESIC scheme, especially those belonging to Patna, Bhojpur, Buxar, Vaishali, Arwal, Jehanabad, etc., would get the best quality medical facilities at the hospital.
Apart from healthcare facilities for IPs and their dependent family members, they will also get other benefits provided under ESIC schemes.
The capacity of the hospital would be increased to 300-beds, and a medical college was also started in 2021.
Emergency services, X-ray, OPD, operation theatre and other facilities are available at the hospital.
The capacity of the hospital will be increased to 300-beds in the near future.
A medical college was also approved and established in the year 2021.
About Bihta, Patna
Bihta is a rapidly growing city in the Patna district of the Indian state of Bihar. Bihta is part of Maner and Pataliputra.
It is located 35 km southwest of Patna. Bihta is a developing satellite city of Patna. Many industries (Micro, Small, Medium) are being established day by day.
So, It was a long-awaited demand of workers and labours to provide healthcare and other related services.
It is located 7 km from Bihta railway station. The Bihta pin code is 801103 and the postal head office is Bihta (Patna).
Bishunpura, (4 KM), Kanchanpur Kharagpur (4 KM), Lakhnaur-Bedauli (5 KM), Sadisopur (6 KM), and Painal (9 KM).
Bihta is surrounded by Maner Block towards the east, Koilwar Block towards the west, Naubatpur Block towards the east, and Bikram Block towards the south.
The nearby cities of Bihta are Maner, Dighwara, Patna, and Masaurhi.
This place is on the border of the Patna District and the Bhojpur District. Bhojpur District, Koilwar is west of this place.
ESIC Hospital Bihta Contact Number
Name of Hospital
ESIC Hospital Bihta
Dr. Nishar Akhtar
Kateshar, Bihta, Patna (Bihar) - 801103
+91 9554197605, 9433076186, 9334853125
ESIC Hospital Bihta OPD Timing
Registration (Monday to Friday)
8 am to 1 pm
8 am to 12 am
OPD (Monday to Friday)
8 am to 3 pm
8 am to 1 pm
ESIC Hospital Bihta OPD Facilities
Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Endocrinology & Diabetes
Chest related illness
PROS : ESIC Hospital Bihta
- It is one of the best hospitals and medical colleges in Bihar in terms of infrastructure.
- well-maintained security toll gates,
- extensive parking, and a huge campus,
- the hospital operates efficiently despite a heavy volume of patients.
- The college is stunning with its indoor courts and digital library.
- Excellent lodging for physicians and staff. peaceful surroundings.
- It's beneficial for middle-class and low-income people.
- The doctor's response is also better.
CONS : ESIC Hospital Bihta
- There is a lack of intensive care unit (ICU) facilities in the emergency department (ED).
- The medicine department has a shortage of medicines.
- Just two lines for the medicine counter, one for ESIC cardholders and another for those without cards.
- It's too exhausting when taking medicines.