ESIC MTS 2022 Documents required for Verification
The shortlisted candidates are required to submit the original in addition to self-attested copies of the complying with certificate/documents on the day of verification at the place in support of their qualification for the post as detailed hereunder:
- Matriculation or equivalent certification in support of proof of date of Birth.
- Certificates/Mark Sheets etc. in support of Essential Educational Qualification for the post.
- Category Certificate issued by Competent Authority in the suggested proforma in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, as well as various other categories.
- Candidates asking reservation, age relaxation under OBC Category need to possess the OBC Certificate as provided at Annexure - "A" prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personnel and also Training 0M No. 36012/22/93-Estt, (SCT) outdated 15.11.93 together with Self Declaration to be given at later stage as given at Annexure "B" stopping working which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
- The recommended proforma is linked at Annexure - A to Annexure-- G of the detailed advertisement as well as are also appended below with this Notice.
- Candidates want to claim relaxation/reservation under Category of Ex-servicemen must have to submit the form of undertaking as given up Annexure - "D".
- PWD candidates other than in the category of blindness, locomotor impairment (both arm affected-BA), and cerebral palsy, who have availed solutions of a scribe in Phase I and/or Phase II Exam for the post of MTS are called for to submit a certification regarding physical limitation to write in the prescribed proforma added at Annexure - G of the detailed advertisement and also added below with this Notice.
- Nevertheless, they are eligible for age relaxation only. An Ex-Serviceman's Call up Service" period in the Armed Forces will additionally be dealt with as service made in the Armed Forces for the objective of age relaxation. For any kind of serviceman of the three Armed Forces of the Union to be treated as an Ex-serviceman for the objective of protecting the advantages of reservation, he must have currently received, at the pertinent time of submitting his application for the Post/ Service, the status of ex-serviceman and also/ or remains in a position to develop his acquired entitlement by docudrama proof from the skilled authority that he would certainly complete the defined regard to involvement with the Armed Forces within the specified period of one year from the Closing Date, or otherwise than using termination or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency. Offering Defense Personnel will have to produce a certification issued by the competent authority in the Performa provided linked at 'F'.
- Ex-Servicemen that have actually already secured employment on the civil side under Government in Group 'C' & 'D' messages on a normal basis after availing of the advantages of reservation offered to ex-servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for claiming benefits. of reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category.
- Candidates asking reservation under EWS Category must submit the EWS Certificate given at Annexure - "C'.
- ESIC Employees / Government Servants asking for age relaxation shall need to create a certification in the suggested format linked at 'E' from their workplace in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than 3 years in the prompt period coming before the closing day for receipt of application. In the event that they are chosen, they should remain their status as ESIC employees or government servants until the consultation.
- Candidates seeking reservation advantages available for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen should make sure that they are qualified to such reservation as per qualification suggested in the thorough advertisement and also according to the guidelines issued by Govt. of India. They ought to likewise be in property of the certificates In the recommended format of Govt. of India In support of their insurance claim.
- 2 passport-size photos which should match the one submitted in the online application form.
- Photo carrying Identification Proof (self-attested xerox along with Original thereof - The candidates are needed to bring at least one presently valid Photo identity proof in original as well as a copy of the same.
Keep in mind:
Currently valid picture identification proof may be accepted :-
- PAN Card
- Long-term Driving License
- Citizen's Card
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Photo Identity proof released by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead in addition to photo
- Photo Identity proof issued by a People's Representative on official letterhead along with photo
- Authentic recent Identity Card released by a recognized College/University
- Aadhaar Card
- E-Aadhaar Card with a photograph
- Employee/Staff member ID card
- Bar Council Identity card with photograph.
- Category Certificate issued by Competent Authority in the suggested proforma in regard to candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EWS, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and various other categories.