ESIC MTS Mains Result 2022 Bihar Region
LIST OF CANDIDATES SHORT LISTED FOR VERIFICATION FOR THE POST OF MULTI TASKING STAFF (MTS) FOR BIHAR REGION ON THE BASIS OF PERFORMANCE IN THE PHASE-II MAIN EXAMINATION THAT WAS HELD ON 05.06.2022.
- While every caution has been absorbed in preparing the list, nonetheless, ESI Corporation reserves the right to rectify the errors/omissions, if any kind pertains to its notification.
- Because the applications for the above post were called online just and a hard copy of the application along with documents in support of their qualification for the post was not called from the candidates, the candidature of all the candidates short-listed for verification is a totally provisional matter of the gratification of qualification requirements with regard to age, essential certification and appointment, etc.
- The above candidates shortlisted for verification has to bring all ORIGINAL documents in support of their qualification for the above post at the time of verification.
- Candidates short-listed for verification need to ensure that they belong to the corresponding category/subcategory as pointed out in the above checklist.
- Those candidates that remain in Govt. Solution (including ESIC Employees) is needed to generate a No Object Document (NOC) at the time of verification.
- Candidates coming from other categories/sub-categories are required to submit the requisite documents in the prescribed proforma given in Annexure-A to Annexure-G of the detailed advertisement.
- Candidates seeking age relaxation as government employees or ESIC employees shall need to generate a Service Document at the time of verification.
- In the thorough advertisement for the post of UDC, MTS & Steno. it has actually been informed that the facility of scribe will be offered just to individuals with benchmark handicaps in the classification of loss of sight, locomotor handicap (both arm affected-BA), and also cerebral palsy if so preferred by the individual.
For an additional group of persons with benchmark disabilities, the stipulation of a scribe can be allowed for the production of a certificate to the result that the person concerned has physical restrictions that make writing difficult.
So it's crucial to have a scribe complete the examination on his behalf, according to the government's chief medical officer, civil surgeon, or medical superintendent establishment according to prescribed proforma added at Annexure - G of the advertisement.
Thus, PWD candidates aside from those in the group of blindness, locomotor impairment (both arm affected-BA), as well as cerebral palsy, that have actually availed solutions of a scribe in Phase I and/or Phase II Exam for the post of MTS are called for to submit a certificate regarding physical restriction to write in the suggested proforma appended at Annexure- G of the advertisement.
Considering that the applications for the above post were called online just and also a hard duplicate of the application along with documents in support of their eligibility for the post was not called from the candidates, the candidature of all the candidates short-listed for verification is a solely provisional matter of the gratification of qualification criteria with respect to age, necessary qualification and also reservation, and so on 3.
The above candidates shortlisted for verification needs to bring all ORIGINAL documents in support of their eligibility for the above post at the time of verification.
The date and also time for verification along with needed directions will be submitted on the ESIC website : www.esic.nic. shortly as well as letters will certainly be provided to all the above candidates shortlisted for verification in due program.