ESIC Grade 2 Recruitment 2022
The interview call letters are being sent off to the candidates on their e-mail id & through speed post as per the checklist provided below.
In case the applicants whose names appear in the list offered listed below, do not get the interview call letter, those applicants might report for the interview at the scheduled day and also time at the venue along with the documents as discussed in the interview letter.
Schedule of Interview
Venue of Interview.
ESIC Hospital, Sarojini Nagar, Kanpur Road, Near Literacy House, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant is allowed to appear in the Interview will not suggest that he/she has been stated eligible in all aspects for the post.
- The qualification of the candidate will certainly be identified as per the eligibility criteria discussed in the advertisement as well as according to the arrangements of the Recruitment Regulations of the worried post.
- If at any type of stage of the employment process, it is identified that the applicant is not satisfying any one of the qualification conditions, ESI Corporation books the right to reject/cancel the candidature/selection/appointment of the said applicant.
- The candidates are being gotten in touch with the basis of the information provided by them in their application form.
- Before beginning the scheduled day and also time as discussed above, it is in the interest of the candidates to fulfill themselves that they are satisfying all the eligibility conditions as specified in the advertisement published on the web site of ESI Corporation (www.esic.nic.in) for the above-mentioned post.
- You are needed to create the adhering to documents, in initial along with a minimum of one collection of the confirmed xeroxes:-
a) Two most recent passport size photographs.
b) School Certificate indicating date of birth.
c) Diploma/ Degree/Post Graduate/ Ph. D level certifications, mark sheets of the examinations passed along with the attempt certification.
d) Certificates/Documents in support of experience declared, appropriately authorized and marked by Head of Institution/ Head of Department, plainly indicating the duration with day, month & year of work, as well as the nature of work done. Experience will be reckoned up to the last day of release of applications i.e. 07.02.2022.
e) Utilized candidates will certainly have to bring the No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from their employer(s).
f) Applicants coming from scheduled classifications i.e. SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS are needed to bring the caste certificate released in the prescribed format by the competent authority. The OBC certificate ought to be provided in the last one year with a certification concerning the velvety layer.
g) Copies of publications/ articles/ research documents if any kind of.
h) The Medical certifications possessed by the applicants must have the acknowledgment of the Medical/Dental Council of India. The proof thereof may be affixed.
i) In until now as Post-Graduation Medical certifications awarded by Indian Universities are concerned, they ought to likewise discover a location in the Schedules to Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, as modified every so often. The evidence thereof might be affixed.
j) Holders of specialty Board of USA credentials must complete the entire requirements of the Board worried.
k) Completion of compulsory Rotating Internship Certificate, Registration Certificate, a certification revealing the name of College/ Institution from where Degree/ Diploma has been done and also an official document revealing the name of the University as well as College where training experience has actually been obtained is to be furnished.
l) The experience should be identified by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the statutory body worried about the system of medication as a valid mentor experience for training articles and a certification thereof or any other valid proof in support thereof ought to be sent. Teaching experience in any other post like the post of General Duty Medical Officer/ Medical Officer shall not be taken into consideration for qualification objectives for recruitment to the training posts.
m) In the situation of credentials in Super-Specialties (M.Ch./ D.M.) except when it comes to owners of D.M./ M.Ch. of five years duration, the owners ought to have gotten M.D. (General Medicine) or M.S. (General Surgery) or an equivalent credentials as suggested by the stated council in its suggestions on post-graduate medical examination.
n) In the instance of a holder of D.M./ M.Ch. credentials of five years period, the period of Senior Post Graduate residency provided in the tail end of the said D.M./ M.Ch. shall be counted in the direction of the demand of experience.
- No TA will certainly be spent for the above objective, nonetheless, out-station SC/ST candidates that are jobless and are not in release of any type of stipend/emoluments and so on, will be repaid actual traveling costs limited to 2nd Class Mail/Express Rail price both ways by the shortest route based on manufacturing of the initial tickets. SC/ST applicants who are not allowed to appear in the interview for any factor will certainly not be entitled to such compensation.
- Applicants are asked for to bring this letter with them on the scheduled date and time.
- Please keep in mind that no ask for adjustment in the date, time and also place will certainly be captivated.
- Your candidature is provisional based on fulfilling of the qualification criteria approximately the satisfaction of the Appointing Authority.
- The simple fact that you have been called by ESI Corporation does not in any way assure that you will certainly be chosen.
- The applicants are recommended to bring with them the Photostat copies of all the above discussed documents as ESI Corporation does not ensure the applicants of making plan for Photostat of the documents.
- The candidates are asked for to comply with Covid-19 protocols viz putting on of mask, constant hand sanitization, maintain social distancing and so on based on the standards of Government of India/ Chandigarh Administration at the location of interview.