ESIC List of Hospitals
Under the Employees' State Insurance Scheme (ESIS or ESI), administered by the Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), and also corresponding state governments.
It works according to regulations as well as those stipulated in the ESI Act, 1948.
ESIC comes into and is also an autonomous body under the Ministry of Labor and Employment. Details of ESIC can be read by visiting the ESIC portal: esic.nic.in.
There are 151 hospitals in different regions of India, of which 116 healthcare facilities are run by state governments and another 35 are run directly by the ESIC.
Stipulation has been made for the constitution of a Hospital Development Committee in each hospital with requisite administrative and monetary powers for taking up development works/repair and also maintenance jobs for renovation of various centres in the healthcare centres.
ESIC is making sure that these medical facilities have the basic framework to provide satisfying solutions to ESI beneficiary members.
Enhancement and improvement in services is an on-going procedure.
Depictions pertaining to the functioning of ESIC, as well as when gotten, are sent to ESI Corporation to allow suitable corrective procedures.
In this article, we have offered a checklist of ESIC dispensaries in Delhi as well as Haryana.
List of ESI Hospital
ESI Hospital Upgradation
ESIC has inter alia taken the following actions to improve the condition of the ESI health centres in the country:
- The ceiling on reimbursement of expenses on medical care to the State Government has been increased from Rs. 1200/-to Rs. 1500/-per Insured Person (IP) each year with effect from 1.4.2012.
- Furthermore, it has actually likewise been decided to reimburse up to Rs. 200/-per IP per annum to the State Governments for the year in which the bed tenancy in all the State ESI Hospitals is more than 70% throughout the finished fiscal year. This extra amount is managed totally by the ESI Corporation.
- Hospital Development Committees have been established in ESI Hospitals, and they provide sufficient management and economic power for making decisions regarding medical care centre enhancement.
- Modernization and improvement of medical facilities through the provision of modern devices for professional and diagnostic services.
- ESIC has developed norms and also criteria for staff as well as guidelines for smooth functioning of the medical facilities and dispensaries.
- Super Specialty treatment programmes are provided through tie-up hospitals, with the ESIC bearing the entire cost.
- ESIC has actually chosen to designate part-time specialists in state-run hospitals on a contract basis till the State Government makes routine consultation.
This information was offered by Minister of State for Labour and Employment Shri Kodikunnil Suresh in the Lok Sabha in reply to a written question.
Then you can utilise services offered by the ESIC scheme by seeing an ESIC dispensary or a medical facility near you, if you are a guaranteed person under the ESIC scheme.