NHM Vacancy 2023
National Health Mission Department has issued NHM Recruitment 2023 notification, NHM 5505 posts recruitment notification has been issued.
NHM Recruitment 2023 application forms will soon be available.
Guidelines for completing the NHM Recruitment application form online Will provide information upon NHM release.
This is an excellent chance for those who fulfil the qualifications for National Health Mission Jobs.
On this page, candidates who wish to work for the National Health Mission will find government employment opportunities relevant to their qualifications.
NHM Recruitment 2023 Overview
Name Of Department
National Health Mission Department
NHM Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM, CHO, Specialist, Consultant, Cashier, Driver
The NHM Recruitment 2023 presents a great chance for a multitude of candidates.
Serving our country is the best way to ensure and secure its future.
NHM Openings in 2023 The National Health Mission Department has issued a recruitment notice for 5505 positions, including:-
- Medical Officer,
- Staff Nurse,
- Cashier, and
National Health Mission Recruitment 2023
Applicants may apply online. The candidates who are preparing for NHM Recruitment 2023 have good news.
The NHM Department will shortly begin recruiting for the vacant positions of Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM, CHO, Specialist, Consultant, Cashier, and Driver.
Candidates who qualify may submit their applications before the deadline.
You must have to view the official notification before submission.
This is a golden opportunity for all qualified candidates to join NHM.
NHM Vacancy 2023 Post
Community Health Officer
Aysh CHO, DEO
Qualification For NHM Recruitment 2023
BSc Nursing or General Nursing & Midwifery.
Diploma in auxiliary nursing and midwifery.
Community Health Officer
B.Sc Nursing, GNM, & BAMS
Aysh CHO, DEO
IT, Degree, PG Degree (Relevant Subjects)
Having a 10+2 education and a degree or diploma in pharmacy and is registered with the pharmacy council.
Passed 10+2 with Science Stream, Diploma in laboratory technology (MLT). Also registered with the council
Age Limits for NHM Vacancy 2023
Applicants for the NHM Recruitment 2023 must be between 18 and 40 years.
Candidates will receive age relaxations in accordance with government regulations during this recruitment process.
NHM Vacancy 2023 : Salary
After selection for the NHM Jharkhand Recruitment 2023, candidates will receive Rs 25,000 to Rs. 40,000 per month.
If you want to learn about additional allowances for this procedure, you must consult the official announcement and look for updates there.
Selection Process for NHM Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Efficiency Exam
- Verification of Documents
- Merit List
Documents Required to Apply for NHM Jobs in 2023
- Academic and Professional education certificate
- Identification card - (a voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license, PAN card, and others)
- Certificate of Caste
- Certificate of Residence
- Certificate of Date of Birth
- Passport-Size Photograph
- Certificate of Employment Registration
- Other Documents
Important Dates for Online Application for NHM Jobs in 2023
- Beginning Online Application Date: Coming Soon.
- Application Form Submission Deadline: Updating.
How to apply online for NHM Recruitment 2023
- To submit an online application for NHM Recruitment 2030, the official website of the National Health Mission Department must first be visited.
- Click the recruitment option icon on the website of the National Health Mission Department's desk board.
- After selecting the recruitment option button, click the application form link provided.
- On selecting the recruitment link, the registration dashboard and login button will appear before us.
- Click the suggestion and register by providing your name, mobile phone number, email address, and address plate.
- Upon selecting the login button and entering the ID password, the entire form will open.
- The form must be completed with correct information and supporting documents that must be provided in order to upload the photo signature.
- Lastly, the fee must be paid online by clicking the submit button; after paying the fee, take a printout and save it.