Upcoming Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023
ESIC (Employment State Insurance Corporation) is the responsible body that selects and appoints Staff Nurses under various ESIC Medical Institutions in India yearly.
The ESIC (Employment State Insurance Corporation) will release the latest vacancies for registered nurses in the coming days.
Candidates can only submit an application after verifying the revised qualifying requirements for staff nurse and senior staff nurse roles.
On the official website, people who are citizens of India will be able to apply for the specific jobs that are open. Candidates may apply by filling out the ESIC online application form with their complete information or by the exam time limit, whichever comes first.
There are different language options for the written exam, such as Hindi and English or just English.
The only thing that will matter in choosing candidates is how well they do on the written test given by the hiring agency.
There will be no additional exams or interviews for this post beyond the written test.
The monthly salary of an ESIC staff nurse ranges from ₹ 44,900 to ₹ 1,42,400. This post provides details on the ESIC staff nurse recruitment process for 2023.
ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 : Overview
ESIC (Employment State Insurance Corporation)
Name of the Post
No. of Vacancies
A applicant must have a diploma in GNM, pass the BSc Nursing exam with a score of at least 50%, and complete the registered course with the India Nursing Council.
Mode Online Mode
Mode of Examination
Number of Vacancies
West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Punjab, Odisha, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Delhi NCR, Assam, Bihar, Chhatisgarh
₹ 44,900 – 1,42,400 per month
Criteria for Eligibility : ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023
The ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 eligibility requirements have been set by the Employment State Insurance Corporation.
Anyone who wants to sit for the exam must meet these requirements.
Staff Nurse / Nursing Sister / Assistant Nursing Superintend / Deputy Nursing Superintendent / DNS
BSc Nursing passed with 50% Marks or above from recognized board and university
GNM Nursing Diploma
To be considered for a nursing job, candidates must meet all of the requirements.
Courses are required to be recognized by the Nursing Council.
Age Limit : Upcoming Staff Nurse Vacancy
• Staff Nurse
• Nursing Sister
• Assistant Nursing Superintend
• Deputy Nursing Superintendent DNS
• Nursing Superintendent
Age Relaxation for ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
Government employees and servants of ESIC
Up to 37 Years
According to the rules or regulations of the Indian Government
An candidate must be an Indian citizen. However, applications from other nations are eligible as well. The following are mentioned:
- Citizen of India
- Migrated from Nepal
- Migrated from Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who arrived in India before January 1, 1962, in order to stay permanently in India.
- A person of Indian descent from Vietnam, Ethiopia, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Burma, or Pakistan who want to settle permanently in India.
Application Fee for ESC Nursing Staff Recruitment
Applicants will be required to pay the application fee online through a variety of online facilities.
Therefore, the authorities will not take any other kind of payment.
The application fee payment options include debit card, credit card, and online banking, among others.
Application Fee (₹)
SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen
₹ 250 (will be refunded after the written exam)
₹ 250 (will be refunded after the written exam)
Instructions for Completing an Online Application:
- Candidates must first scan their photograph and signature by following the instructions for scanning the photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- Applicants must visit the ESIC website at www.esic.nic.in to fill out the Online Application Form.
- Fill out the application properly and submit it. When the application is sent in successfully, the system will generate a registration number and password and show them on the screen. Candidates should write down the registration number and password for further reference.
- Candidates can revisit their saved information by entering their registration number and password, and can modify the information if required.
This feature will be accessible until the deadline for online application submission.
The candidate must submit in the Application form after filling out the application.
No changes or edits will be allowed after the last date for online submission. The registration process at this stage is made provisional.
After submitting the online application, the candidate will receive registration confirmation via SMS/email.
It may be ensured to give proper Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation
Note: Candidates should have a valid email ID. Candidates should have a valid email address.
This will assist him/her in receiving Admit Card/Interview guides, downloading Admit Card/Interview recommendations, and so on via email.
No hard copy will be provided via email. (No Hard copy would be sent through the post.)
Guidelines : Scanning the Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression to upload
Before submitting an online application, candidates must have a scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature that follows the specified rules.
(i) Photo Image:
- The photo must be a recent colour passport-sized photo.
- The image must be in colour and have a light-colored, preferably white, background. Face the camera directly with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or situate yourself in the shade, so that you are not looking and there are no unpleasant shadows.
- If you must use a flash, take care to avoid "red-eye."
- If you wear glasses, you should ensure that there are no reflections and that your eyes can be seen clearly.
- No caps, headgear, or dark glasses are permitted. Religious head coverings are permitted, but must not conceal the face.
- Dimensions: 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- The file size should be between 0 and 100 kilobytes.
- Ensure that the scanned image does not exceed 100 KB in size. During the scanning process, modify the scanner's settings, such as the DPI resolution, number of colours, etc., if the file is larger than 100 KB.
- The applicant must sign on white paper with a pen that has black ink.
- Only the applicant and no one else may sign the signature.
- The signature will be placed on the hall ticket and wherever else it is required.
- The applicant will be disqualified if, at the time of the examination, the signature on the answer sheet does not match the signature on the hall ticket.
- dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The file size should be between 0 and 50 kilobytes.
- Ensure that the scanned image does not exceed 50 KB in size.
(iii) THUMB IMPRESSION:
The applicant must place his/her thumb impression.
Left thumb impression for male candidates
Right thumb impression for female candidates
- Thumb impression should be on white paper using a blue stamp inking pad.
- The thumb impression must be made by the applicant alone and not by anyone else.
- The thumbprint will be used on the hall ticket and anywhere else required.
- If the applicant's thumbprint on the examination answer sheet does not match the signature on the admission ticket, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- The file size should be between 0 and 20 kilobytes. Ensure that the scanned image does not exceed 20 KB in size.
SCANNING the photograph, signature, and thumb impression.
- A minimum scanner resolution of 200 dpi (dots per inch) is required.
- Colour is set to "True Colour."
- Size of the file should follow the guidelines as indicated above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then crop the image to its final size using the upload editor (as specified above).
- The image file format should be JPG or JPEG. You can name your photo after your name, like binay.jpg or binay.jpeg (also named image01.jpg or image01.jpeg).
- You can check the image's size by looking at the list of files in the folder or by moving the mouse over the image icon for the file.
- Using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager, candidates with MS Windows/MS Office can simply edit their photo, signature, and thumb impression in.jpeg format, not exceeding 100 KB, 50 KB, and 20 KB, respectively.
- Using the "Save As" option in the File menu, scanned photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions can be saved in the.jpg format.
- Their file sizes can be reduced to below 100 KB (for photographs), 50 KB (for signatures), and 20 KB (for thumb impressions) by using the crop and then resize options in the 'Image' menu.
- There are similar options available in other picture editors like PhotoShop, PhotoPaint ec..
- If the file size and format do not match the specifications, an error notice will be displayed.
ESIC Staff Nurse Recruitment Application Procedure for 2023
- To begin, access the official ESIC server and click the registration link.
- Now, on the registration page, provide appropriate information and generate a user ID and password.
- Then, you must log in with your generated user ID and password to finish the remaining steps of the ESIC Staff Nurse application process for 2023.
- After completing the preceding steps, upload the relevant scanned papers in the correct format and size to the application form.
- If you have any problems while submitting your photo, signature, or thumb impression, you should utilise the photo resizing tool and reapply for the position.
- After double-checking and validating all of the form's fields, click the submit button.
- You will now be redirected to the payment methods page. Pay the application fee as per notification for various required by any of the prescribed methods. The payment fee varies based on the candidate's category.
- Download the application form and print it for future reference for the recruitment examination.
Salary of ESIC Staff Nurse
Level - 7
₹ 44,900 to ₹ 1,42,400
1. Dearness Allowance
2. House Rent Allowance
3. Nursing/ HPCA Allowance
Exam Pattern of ESIC Nursing Staff 2023
- The exam contains all types of objective questions.
- All question will be valued 125 points.
- Each question will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- Each erroneous response will result in the deduction of 0.25 points from the total score.
- Candidates must complete the entire exam within two hours.
General Aptitude and Awareness
Result of ESIC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023
Every year, following the administration of the examination for the post of Staff Nurse, the ESIC recruiting authority will announce the results.
The examination results will be published shortly in the form of a list of minimum-qualified candidates.
The findings are posted on the organisation's official website.
The recruiting examination is administered independently in each region; consequently, the examination dates and results are released separately for each region.